Dissolving the company is, like the setting up, a stage of a society "life".
Dissolution of companies takes place, according to Law No. 31/1990, in several situations, including: if the time fixed for the duration of the company has expired, if the objects of the company was not achieved, or it was done, and on the basis of cpmpany's associates will. Also, declaration of nullity of a company, the General Assembly decision, the court or simply request one of the partners any company can be dissolved.
Dissolution causes of companies are multiple, some are internal (partners is due to decisions or changes to legislation), others are external, national or global. Now introducing a minimum tax (internal factor) in a year of world crisis (external factor) strongly hit the budgets of companies and become one of the leading causes of dissolution.
The work of winding up the firm has a high share within our services. We can wind up the company by both voluntary and judicially.
Also, we can take over your debt company (legally, by notary and registration followed by the takeover), we can help you sell (we have clients that of the tax purpose are willing to take such firms), we can offer companies for sale with or without debts, old and newly incorporating companies.
Each client is an important and special one for us, for which wi'll discuss all the details in a private and confidential meeting.
Top page ↑
- Establishing company for students – discounts,
- Incorporation of family enterprise,
- Obtaining approvals and operating permits,
- Recoding activity objects,
- Foundation, association and federation incorporation,
- Incorporation of a foreign company in Romania,
- Incorporation of subsidiary, branch and work point,
- Legal and financial consultancy,
- Visa and residence permit services for Romania,
- Head office hosting,
- Registration / cancellation of a work point,
- Changing headquarters / work point / name,
- Assigning / suspension / revoking manager / auditor,
- Exclusion / withdrawal shareholders / partners,
- Logo, mark, design and patent registration,
- Temporary activity suspending,
- Increase / reduction of social capital,
- Assignment of the shares,
- Merger, division, company dissolution,
- Company form changing,
- Representation in commercial litigation,
- Amicable debts recovery and court proceedings,
- Reprezentation in bankruptcy proceedings,
- Representation in recognition of foreign decisions,
- Representation in arbitration proceedings and mediation,
- Providing company information,
- Company incorporation,